Continuing Education Alliance
Dedicated to the continuing professional education and development of practicing clinicians.
Our goal is to implement high-quality, innovative educational activities and initiatives that enhance the clinician's knowledge, competence, performance, and ultimately improve the delivery of patient care. Adult learning principles are incorporated into the development of each activity: all CE Alliance activities are based on rigorously identified gaps in clinical knowledge and practice, with content matched to the needs of the target audience and their preferred learning methods. CE Alliance activities are designed to be practical, evidence-based, scientifically rigorous, fair-balanced, objective, and cost-effective, and are assessed using rigorous outcomes measurements.
CE Alliance adheres to guidelines set by:
- Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME)
- Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE)
- American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- Office of the Inspector General (OIG)
- Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA)